The last tree of these Christmas

After crocheting some 3D-Christmas Trees as well as some ornaments for my Christmas Tree, I realized that I needed something to hung out of my apartment door. Maybe another Christmas Tree? Why not?. But this one had to be flat and light so I invented/created a very easy pattern with just three triangles crocheted in green yarn, four little red circles and a white star. Once every part is crocheted you just have to sew them and...Ta-dah!!, you have a new Christmas Tree ready to be hung on the door!


Oh! And thank you so much for visiting my blog and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!

Tras haber tejido varios arbolitos navideños tridimensionales, así como diferentes adornos para mi árbol de Navidad, me di cuenta de que necesitaba algo para colgar y decorar la puerta de mi piso. ¿Quizás otro arbolito? ¿Por qué no?. Pero este tenía que ser plano y ligero para poder colgarlo, así que improvisé un patrón inventado a base de tres triángulos de ganchillo en color verde, cuatro mini círculos rojos y una estrella blanca.  Cosí todas las partes entre sí y...¡¡Ta-chan!!, un nuevo árbol de Navidad, listo para ser colgado de la puerta.

Ah! Y mil gracias por visitar mi blog y FELIZ NAVIDAD para todos!!

Comentarios