My Fish Family


Hi! Here I am, looking for summer to come and with no very nice weather here in my town. And sometimes you know that bad weather means a lot of time to crochet nice things... ;-). So, let me introduce you my "Fish Family". I started crocheting one of these little fishes but couldn't avoid crocheting a lot of them!. They're really addictive, you know... As you will see, some of them are bigger than the others just because I crocheted them with a thicker yarn, but the pattern is the same.

Fish N.1

Fish N.2

Fish N.3

Fish N.4

Fish N.5


TA-DAH!!!!!

If you like, you can mix and match different yarn colours in order to give a more glamorous look to your fish!

Comentarios

  1. Qué cucos son! Gracias por compartir el patrón!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks 4 sharing!!!!!! I'll try to make some when I finish what I'm doing right now! They're cute!!!!!
    http://marygurumizone.blogspot.com/ My blog... I would appreciate U could take a look and tell me what u think about my humble work. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encantaron, voy a ver si hago alguno (y seguro que me gusta cómo queda y hago muchos más).
    Buen domingo.
    Flavia
    http://puntoperdido.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Son preciosos! Dónde puedo encontrar el patrón? Gracias! Carmen.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cualquier patrones de ganchillo para esto ?! Por cierto este es adorable!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario